SW’s PowerForm PF-12WG Nitrile Glove Wins OH&S Industrial Hygiene Award for Hand Protection

Press Releases

SW’s PowerForm PF-12WG Nitrile Exam Glove with Breach Alert, EnerGel, pH Natural, and EcoTek was announced as a winner in the hand protection category at the Occupational Health & Safety Industrial Hygiene Awards.

UNION CITY , CALIFORNIA , USA , May 1, 2022, SW Sustainability Solutions, the industry’s leader in glove innovation and sustainable solutions, is thrilled to have their PowerForm PF-12WG Nitrile Exam Glove recognized by Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) at the 2023 Industrial Hygiene Award. The annual award program honor outstanding product development achievements in 18 categories of health and safety manufacturers whose products or services are considered particularly noteworthy in their ability to improve industrial hygiene.

PowerForm PF-12WG features a 7.0mil glove, dual green and white color, nitrile gloves constructed with Breach Alert Visual Detection Technology providing durable 2-ply construction and contrasting inner color, pH Natural Hand Health Technology controls pH levels of the skin to discourage microbial growth that can lead to infection, EnerGel Hand Conditioning Technology allows for thorough penetration of Aloe Vera into the skin reduces water loss to retain moisture and has been clinically proven to prevent many skin ailments like dermatitis, and EcoTek Sustainable Nitrile Technology accelerates landfill breakdown without any performance loss breaking down 92.6% in 2.5 years*. The remaining 7.4% breaks down naturally as there is no residual toxicity. The winning glove is made with full texture to secure grip, medical-grade for consistent quality, and an extended cuff proving extra coverage and protection.

SW specializes in manufacturing, R&D and hand health technologies to provide premium hand protection products that enhance worker performance. SW brings a different approach to the category. An approach that involves applying industry insight and an investment in manufacturing innovation to find better ways to advance worker safety, improve hand health, and increase job performance.

To view the full list of 2023 winners, please visit https://ohsonline.com/pages/industrial-hygiene-awards.aspx

*Under test method ASTM D5526-12, a standard test method for determining anaerobic biodegradation of plastics in accelerated landfill conditions. Current biodegradation results do not predict future results.*